Terms of Services
This PLATFORM is owned and operated by HARVESTING INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED (“Company”) a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, and having its registered office at Registered Office at SCO:481-482, First Floor, Sector 35C, Chandigarh-160036 and Corporate Office at STPI, Plot No. C-184, Industrial Area, Phase VIIIA, Sector 75, Mohali-160071, Punjab (hereinafter referred to as “Company” or “Harvesting”). The Company as a part of its objective, created this Platform for empowering farmers with technology and enable them to sell their agricultural produce, provide them crop advisory, financial products, etc.
By accessing or using the Platform of the Company (website or mobile application), you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- You represent and warrant that you have the right to access or use the Platform. The Platform can only be availed by those individuals or business entities, including sole proprietorship firms, companies and partnerships, which can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. Harvesting reserves, the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to Harvesting Platform if it is brought to Harvesting’s notice or if it is discovered that you are incompetent to contract.
- REGISTRATION PROCESS
- The User shall register on the Platform by providing information including but not limited to name and mobile number etc. We shall send a one-time password (“OTP”) to the mobile number provided by You. On completion of verification of mobile number, the User shall be registered on the Platform. (“Registered User”).
- ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
- You also agree and confirm that you will:
- provide current, accurate and complete information whenever prompted by Harvesting or when required by Harvesting’s registration form (“Registration Data”).
- provide information about and/or access to your social accounts to enable us to use such information solely for the purpose of providing services to you.
- in order to ensure that we are not violating any right that you might have in your Registration Data, grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) that you have in the Registration Data, in any media now or in future known, with respect to your Registration Data solely to enable us and our service partners to use such Registration Data you have supplied to us.
- USER LIABILITY
- The User, by the act of logging onto platform is deemed to have consented to and has expressly/impliedly and irrevocably authorized Harvesting to use, reveal, analyze, display or transmit all information required by Harvesting. The User represents and warrants that all the information provided by him/her are true, correct and complete and if such information is found to be untrue, incorrect or incomplete, Harvesting has the right to take any action it deems appropriate in relation to the particular circumstances without any limitations.
- By agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge that you are interested in availing or purchasing products or services that you have selected and consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically as and when required. We may communicate with you by email, SMS, WhatsApp or by such other modes of communication, electronic or otherwise. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy legal requirement that such communications had been in writing. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement and subject to applicable laws, you consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the platform and/or your order placed on the platform.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on our Platform is not intended to be legal advice, medical advice or financial advice and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and the Company. You further agree that your purchase of any of the products or services on the platform is at your own risk. The Company does not assume responsibility or liability for any advice or other information given on the platform.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS/WEBSITES
- All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. For the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Websites, we are not responsible, and we have also not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness of such websites. Any linked Website inclusion on our Site does not imply endorsement or approval of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. You are acting at your own risk if you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The organization, content, design, graphics, and other materials related to this Site is our exclusive property and protected under applicable copyrights other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. Without our prior written permission, the copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication of full or part of any such matters or any part of the Site by you is strictly prohibited. Further, without the express written consent of the Company, no person shall create and/ or publish his/her own database that features substantial (e.g. prices and product listings) portions of the contents of platform.
- The Company respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concerns of infringement, please bring it to our notice by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will envisage to address your concerns and take necessary steps, if required.
- ACCEPTABLE USE
- The Company is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of this platform by anyone. You will not use the Platform for illegal purposes. You will (1) abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Platform (including laws regarding intellectual property), (2) not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the platform by other users, (3) not resell material on the platform; (4) not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of "spam", chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication, and (5) not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the platform.
- DISCLOSURE OF FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- You agree, understand and confirm that the financial details provided by you for availing of Services of Harvesting will be correct and accurate and you shall not use any financial payment option which is un-lawfully owned by you or outside the purview of the law of the country of India. Thus, you must not pay or attempt to pay for Services using fraudulent financial information and through illegal payment option as per law of India. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct details to Harvesting.
- REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND COVENANTS
- You shall not, directly or indirectly attempt to gain unauthorized access to Harvesting, other Users’ account(s), computer systems and/or networks connected to Harvesting through hacking, phishing, password mining and/or any other means (whether now known or hereafter developed or invented) or obtain any material or information through any means not intentionally made available to User.
- You understand and undertake that you shall be solely responsible for the Registration Data and undertake to not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, seditious, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person anywhere in the world;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation;
- creates liability for Harvesting or causes Harvesting to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Harvesting’s ISPs or other service providers;
- is in the nature of political campaigning, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional and/or commercial solicitation, chain letters, pyramid schemes, mass mailings and/or any form of ‘spam’ or solicitation; or
- is illegal in any other way.
- The User understands and agrees that the Harvesting team reserves the right to remove and/or edit such detail / information.
- If you do post content or submit material on Harvesting, and unless we indicate otherwise to you in writing, it shall be deemed that:
- you grant Harvesting a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sub-licensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media;
- grant Harvesting the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose; and
- agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to any usage or derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Harvesting.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through Harvesting; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Harvesting:
- the content and material is accurate
- the use of the content and material supplied by you does not breach any applicable policies of Harvesting or any guidelines herein and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory);
- the content is lawful and does not violate any applicable laws.
- You further agree to indemnify Harvesting for all claims brought by third parties against Harvesting arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of the representations and warranties provided hereinabove.
- COMPLAINT AGAINST OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT
- If you believe that any content on Harvesting is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that has sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm etc.), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, (“Objectionable Content”), please notify us immediately on email@example.com . We will take reasonable steps to ensure that such Objectionable Content complained about is reviewed and removed (if required) within a reasonable time.
- NO GUARANTEES
- The Company does not guarantee that:
- The Platform will meet the Your expectations, or
- The Platform will be accessible without interruption or in a timely, reliable, or fault-free manner, or
- The results obtained through the use of the Platform will be correct and reliable.
- No guidance or information, written or oral, obtained from the Company or via the Platform, shall constitute any warranty, which has not specifically been stated in these Terms.
- General: You acknowledge and undertake that you are visiting and accessing the Services on Platform and transacting at your own risk and using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products and hereby expressly disclaim all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the sellers or manufacturers of the products.
- No warranties: This platform is provided by the company on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this platform or the information, content included on this platform. You expressly agree that your use of this platform is at your sole risk. The company reserves the right to withdraw or delete any information from this platform at any time in its discretion.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, the company disclaims all warranties, express or implied. The company does not warrant that this platform, its servers, or email sent from the company are free of viruses or other harmful components. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
- the Harvesting Platform will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on the Harvesting Platform is complete, true, accurate or not misleading.
- Nothing on the Harvesting Platform constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. While we strive to ensure that the information contained in the Harvesting Platform is accurate and reliable, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and we assume no liability or responsibility for any omission or error in the content of the Harvesting Platform. The information and materials contained on the Harvesting Platform are subject to change without notice and are provided for general information only and should not be used as a basis for making business or financial decisions.
- Despite our best efforts to provide accurate information on the Harvesting Platform, it is not possible to ensure that all the information provided here is up to date. We shall not be liable for any unintentional inaccuracies or errors with respect to the description of any product. Further, no liability shall be imposed on us, in the event of any damage, error, injury or loss caused to any person or User, whether direct or indirect, caused to him due to use or inability to use the Harvesting Platform or any links or hyperlinks provided on the Harvesting Platform. The usage of any link or hyperlink by any visitor will be at his/ her own risk and we assume no liability for any damage caused. We recommend that the users read the terms and conditions of such link(s).
- The contents, designs, materials, etc. available on this Harvesting Platform may be protected by copyright law. You may not otherwise change, reproduce, modify, distribute, publicly display the materials available on the Harvesting Platform in any way, unless authorized by us or the respective copyright owner(s).
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Harvesting Platform:
- to the extent that the Harvesting Platform has provided, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss;
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data;
- for any errors in or omissions on this Harvesting Platform and the content therein, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors;
- for any third-party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Harvesting Platform, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom;
- for your use of this Harvesting Platform; or
- for your use of any equipment or software in connection with the Harvesting Platform.
- These limitations of liability apply even if we have been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- ALTERATION OF SERVICE OR AMENDMENT TO THE TERMS
- We reserve the right to change, modify, amend, or update these Terms and/or the Agreement from time to time and such amended provisions of these Terms and/or the Agreement shall be effective immediately upon being posted on the Platform. Your continued use of the Platform shall be deemed to signify Your acceptance of these provisions or amended provisions of these Terms and/or the Agreement.
Please contact us for any questions or comments at:
4th floor, Plot No. C-184,
Software Technology Parks Of India Mohali,
Industrial Area Phase VIIIA,
Mohali, SAS Nagar, Punjab, 160071